Re: You have to be kidding!!

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jeanette Despal on March 04, 2005 at 18:01:04:

In Reply to: Re: You have to be kidding!! posted by Sam on February 22, 2005 at 15:44:09:

We were shocked when we got to the boat the am of the 19th to discover the boat was going out. We expected to get a voucher and go back home and crawl in bed. Since I had come to trust the dive community-we went with it. Never will I not trust my gut again. However, Hollywood divers were also irresponsible and money hungry, not to either abandon the dive, or let folks off the boat ahead of time and get a full refund. We had more brains than the club, the boat and it's money hungry captain. We asked for at least to have our way paid back to the mainland-25$ each for 6 of us, but the captain ignored this request. They made plenty of the 6 divers that never came on the boat and the 6 of us that got off at the isthmus they could have easily done the right thing, created good will and eliminating the probability we would badmouth them going forward,,,,sadly they did not.....................in case your wondering I have been a diver for over 20yrs, have been deep, cave diving, in currents so strong you thought your reg would leave your mouth...this was the worst............I have never been concerned for my safety.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]