Re: A question for women divers with cleavage and experts on the subject.

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by divinotter on May 13, 2005 at 12:08:48:

In Reply to: A question for women divers with cleavage and experts on the subject. posted by Mojo Mike on May 13, 2005 at 02:23:40:

I am both chesty and have 'swimmers shoulders'. I started with a regular side inflation women's bc - YUCK! Then I went with the zeagle ranger for about 100 dives. I really thought it was comfy for me- especially since it had side pockets to pick up shells etc. It's also really adjustable. I had no complaints but my dive partner hated it as he is the one who had to rinse the inside and it is hard to lift upside down and get it to drain. It also seemed to 'absorb' water along the way so about the 3-4th dive I pulled the bottom vent and let water out between dives. It was fine. I just switched to a dive rite. I wouldn't trade it for the world. It is streamlined and fits like it was custom. It also adjusts very well and Hollywood divers helps make sure it fits perfect. Any ques. feel free to email- make sure the suit has enough rooms under the arm pits as well as the chest. Some people forget the bust goes there as well as just in the front.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]