California AIDSRide Dive Raffle Update

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by msblucow on February 13, 2001 at 19:01:56:

Just a reminder that you still have time to enter the California AIDSRide Dive Raffle! With the help of some very generous folks who have donated some very cool stuff, I'm holding a dive raffle to help meet my fundraising goals for the California AIDSRide 8 - a charity event to benefit HIV/AIDS services in California.

GRAND PRIZE: A pair of gift certificates good for ANY local Reef Seekers dive trip (worth approx. $200.00)

1ST & 2ND PRIZE: 2 gift certificates good for ANY open boat dive trip on the Great Escape (worth approx. $85.00)

3D PRIZE: A 4-person "family pack" gift certificate for admission to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach (worth approx.$60.00)

4TH & 5TH PRIZE: $50.00 gift certificates from Malibu Divers and Scuba Toys

So how do you enter? Just email me privately and I'll send you a pledge form. Fill out the form, include a donation made out to "California AIDSRide 8", and mail it in to the address provided.

Every $5.00 you donate buys you one "ticket" (for instance; $50.00 buys you 10 tickets, a $100.00 buys you 20 tickets and so on). All donations must be received by March 16th for our open house drawing Saturday, March 17th. You must write "AIDSRide raffle" on the pledge form and include your name, phone number and address to be notified if you're a winner. All donations are fully tax deductable. I would be happy to send out more information on the California AIDSRide to anyone who requests it or answer any questions about the raffle. Just email me.

Thanks again!

Marta

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]