Mike I completely agree with you here!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by RaiderKarl on March 13, 2001 at 16:52:58:

In Reply to: Re: dive stores selling computers without printed tables to go along posted by MHK on March 13, 2001 at 15:36:23:

My own concern results from the fact that I have recently worked with SSI OW1 classes as a safety diver and, of course, PADI OW1 classes as a DMC, and in those roles I am an aide, not an instructor, and I play a support role, not that of an advocate, in these classes.

What I am seeing worries me to a certain extent. Many of these issues, you yourself have touched upon in some of your posts that I have read here on this site. I guess you could call the problem "sloppy diving habits."

But personally, I myself am simply trying to understand the underlying technical and business reasons that have caused this set of circumstances. I am not on a crusade. I am just trying to become a smarter and better diver, and a better dive buddy for others.

There are a lot of extremely bright people here who understand and know diving quite well. I plan to take away with me some of their diving knowledge.

See you later. Thanks again.

/s/ Karl

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]