Chamber Day and the Magician Challenge

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jim Hoffmann on May 03, 2001 at 09:37:39:

For the Third year in a roll the dive boat Magician (owner/operator Ira Burdine) was the top money maker for Chamber Day(for the dive boats) . The Magician brought in over $5000. Chamber Day on the Magician have been chartered by the dive shops Scuba Haus and Scuba Toys (for the last 10 years). Because of the work of Ira, Scuba Haus, John Corso, Blue Water Dive Club, and Scuba Toys this was another banner year.
(I have to wonder, if the Magician, Scuba Haus, and Scuba Toys can do this, why can’t the Mega stores do the same, maybe next year along with the Michael Kane Challenge, we should also have the Magician Challenge)
This years Chamber Day was another great success ( the totals last night were over $85,000). You have to credit the Dives Boats, Michael Kane (and all the people and organizations that met the challenge), all the manufacturers that donated prizes, The
Aquarium of the Pacific, and the Chamber Committee that put it all together. Also credit has to go the Ken Kurtis and Bill Wright, they got the job done.
By the way Ken, I thought that Chamber Night was just about perfect (I even won something).

Jim
Scuba Toys

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]