Re: this list is bias

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on May 03, 2001 at 10:09:24:

In Reply to: Re: this list is bias posted by seahunt on May 02, 2001 at 22:29:17:

Seahunt,

If you weren't so far out of your league on this one I would spend all day toasting you, but it's too easy..

Go ask BillP, since you are to stupid yourself to know, if my use of the language that you questioned is appropriate..

And then you may want to craft an apology to BillP, since he appears to be your new found friend..

Do you want to know why???

You just attempted to toast me for the use of certain terms, you called me an idiot for such use and blithered on endlessly about what I don't know..

The fact of the matter is that I just set you up and my commenst came DIRECTLY from a post that BillP made on the techlist...

It was his own words that you just toasted.. So BillP may get a little pissed when he finds out that you just called him an idiot..

BTW, if you bothered to look at any of the doctors that I scientist that I cited ( ie; Chen, Gavish, Barshtein, Mahler or Yedgar ) you may also want to call them idiots because in their study the also use the words mutate and rejuvination...

This is a prime example of why when you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the underlying subject matter you should just shut the hell up....

No go make up some more sockpuppets and shut the hell up, you are way out of your league...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]