Actually...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by seahunt on May 07, 2001 at 16:26:08:

In Reply to: Re: Hey McKane, a tip.... posted by MHK on May 07, 2001 at 16:08:50:

You sure do read a lot into everything. To say that the BBS is for sport divers does not mean that it's not for any others. Considering what I know about howe you read things, that view doesn't much surprise me. Last time you thought I was giving advise on how to dive the Moody in the same paragraph that I said I never dive wrecks.
Or are you just maybe looking for something to snivel about?

If you carefully think about that list, only a few points can apply to lobster hunting. You should practice reading things closer. You'll learn more that way. You should read my website carefully so that you have some idea of what I actually do say. Also, you'd probably learn something to improve your diving.

>I understood this list to share and exchange ideas about the local diving environment.
Well, I certainly think I cover a lot of the local diving pretty well. Your technical diving represents a very tiny part of the diving in the state. I know you don't feel that way, but there are other kinds of diving here. I only refer to sport diving. You certainly never refer to it, but seem to cover the technical diving just fine.

> that probably explains why you won't be diving again until October...
You might start to worry about your memory, since you responded just a couple of days ago to a comment I posted about my trip next week to Florida and the Bahamas... I'm surprised you already forgot. Could that have something to do with that Helium perhaps.

Enjoy, seahunt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]