Re: There are different degrees of "careful"

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jeff B on May 08, 2001 at 11:15:47:

In Reply to: There are different degrees of "careful" posted by RaiderKarl on May 08, 2001 at 08:59:07:

What does solo diving have to do with testing your computer to max depths on air just to see if it works? You might want to start worring about yourself, or at least those that you will leave behind when, and I mean WHEN, one of these stunts takes you out. Your playing with fire Karl.

"there is "careful" and there is "more careful" and there is "too careful" and there is "not careful enough"

there is also stupid, not ignorance Karl, but stupid.

"I have a friend who dives solo a lot because he thinks nothing will ever go wrong"

And you think you are OK because your pony is going to save your ass at 180? Becuase you are "used" to narcosis and dive on "automatic" Karl, think about the stuff you are posting here, you claim to be a PADI advocate but yet you break what little rules they have left. I dont get it Karl, may I suggest a book for you to read? Its called The Last Dive, many in that book mirror your attitude towards diving. Most of them are gone now.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]