Re: Chris and Seahunt

Scuba Diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on July 19, 2001 at 10:21:09:

In Reply to: Re: Chris and Seahunt posted by Timber Diver on July 18, 2001 at 22:47:44:

I'll go line by line, or point-counter point to stay with the SNL analogy with anyone.. Chris, Seahunt anyone.. I won't even offer my opinion and I'll let other's judge for themselves..

But once you've been around here for a while you'll conclude that Seahunt and Chris have no interest in actual facts, they simply post counter points that make no sense and then refuse to back them up with anything other than * DIR only works in Florida* or * I've been doing it this way for 30 years so it must be right*..

30 years ago I was using an 8-track player, VCR's weren't invented yet, there was no such thing as an ATM machine, people were still dialing phones, who ever heard of a cell phone, computer back then were still IBM mainframes and so on.. So why should we embrace all the other technological advances but ignore the advances in technology as it applies to diving??????

It makes no sense and is indefensible which is why you see the constant mis-direction... Because you can't defend the indefensible...

As for our demo, you don't need a us driver's license, the only thing you'll need is a c-card...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]