Re: Trip Report: High Sierra diving

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jeff B on September 21, 2001 at 08:46:58:

In Reply to: Trip Report: High Sierra diving posted by JRM on September 20, 2001 at 16:45:28:

Well JRM's account is entirley accurate, mud bugs included. I have also been meaning to post up a report but my industry and airline has fallen on some very bad times and I have little time to "relax" here. I work for AA and between the loss of co-workers, implementing security measures (that change daily), trying to figure out how to re-inforce the cockpit doors, and now fear of loosing employment I am a bit out of my usual routine.
Here is what Halcyon tells me about the cam buckles; That they no longer are making the plastic ones and have switched production to SS. But I am lucky because they still have some plastic in stock and will repair my strap free of charge. Bummer.. They offered to put the SS on but at the cost of an "upgrade". All in all I am happy with their response and think I will be going with SS. Their reply to my email was well under 24 hours and I can tell they want to make good.

Josh, it was a pleasure diving with you, I look foward to many many more. Ill be in town the first of Oct. for my indoc. We will hook up for some more, after hours, dives hopefully.
Im game for huntington provided my equiptment is corrected by then and the turmoil has subsided.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]