Re: ad hominem attacks again!

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on September 24, 2001 at 11:57:21:

In Reply to: ad hominem attacks again! posted by Chris on September 24, 2001 at 11:51:32:

Chris,
Stop trying to play victim.. You came out swinging because you made yourself look like a fool last week and you still pissed.. Grow up and get a life..

As for the regulators, I own three of them so please stop trying to act like you have a clue...

Perhaps you should do some homework and grow up..

You cry like a victim and you slectively edit this list when it suits your needs..

Do you ever plan on explaining why it was OK for you to post my private e-mails that contained curse words, just because it suited your agenda????

And then you edited Terry posts that was factual, was directly on target and contained no swear words and no personal attacks????

If you want a softer tone on the list then you need to stop trying to play the * I gotcha game* and you need to come clean and explain yourself, until then you are just a crying child who is trying to misdirect the attention from your out of line comments last week....

I'll tell you what, tell me how much ad revenue you are trying to generate with this flame war, I'll give it to you instead so we don't put the list through the nonsense...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]