Re: DIR Demo at the California Wreck Divers, everyone lives . . .

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on September 27, 2001 at 14:28:20:

In Reply to: Re: DIR Demo at the California Wreck Divers, everyone lives . . . posted by Chris on September 27, 2001 at 14:09:32:

Chris,

The answer is simple, you and Seahunt have stepped up your selective editing and you have refused to explain or apologize for the fact that you barred me from the list and the Seahunt sent me a private e-mail, to which I responded with some foul language. You then chose to post that e-mail, knowing full well, that the use of foul language is precluded by your own rules..

That action made it very clear to me, and other's, that when it suited your agenda it's OK to throw the rules out the window.. You have steadfastly refused to address the issue and that is why you see my increased interest in you and Seahunt's hypocrcy.. All we ask if for a level playing field but you won't share the rules and you and Seahunt have made it clear that discretion only applies to the non-editors of the list..

So since you asked, that's my answer.. And FTR, I sent you a private e-mail inviting this discussion to keep it off the list but you chose not to respond to it...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]