south laguna (3)

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Demo on September 29, 2001 at 14:36:31:

In Reply to: Poll: opening night, where'd you dive & how many did you get? posted by el buzo viejo on September 29, 2001 at 11:23:05:

I hiked out to my secret spot in south laguna. Despite impending hurricane surf and fog thick as pea soup there were three boats sitting on my hole at 11 p.m. Surf was running a consistent 2 ft and the water was much colder than last year, about 64 deg F. I entered the water solo as I allways do and didn't see any bugs walking out and about so I headed for some ledges that usually harbor some big families. I got three legals there. I saw some huge old bugs in shallow but those bastards are so smart they're never in harms way long enough to get bagged. I quit the dive with 1500 psi left in my tank because I just didn't seem to be enjoying myself like I used to. Too many worries, too many loose ends to be out diving this late....would rather be asleep in the arms of my girlfriend....the bugs are out there, for the hearty....to the brave go the spoils or something rather....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]