Wow, doesn't know what FDNY is but firmly grasps thermodynamics

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JRM on October 31, 2001 at 10:26:05:

In Reply to: Re: More on Over-Filling Tanks posted by George Austin on October 31, 2001 at 07:40:31:

Congratulations. You officially have wrestled the title of "village idiot" from the prior holder.

So, oh great amazing intellect, please explain to us your understanding of the second law and how it relates to this discussion. Actually, I'd really like to know what you're thinking. I'm officially calling your bluff. I want an explanation.

The only difference between you and GLnSD is that GL doesn't take himself seriously. The most frightening thing about you is that you actually believe this tripe. Go cry about "government security" some more. Or maybe go bash DIR. It's obvious to everyone here that you're just a crybaby.

Let's have ourselves a little contest. Let's see if you can write a post that isn't a whiney diatribe against DIR. Or even better, lets see if you can even post something that's related to diving with the prior restrictions. I'd be floored. But since you obviously aren't going to post anything useful (and especially not how you see the "second law" apply to overfilling), I'm probably just wasting keystrokes.

JRM

-- Here's some cheese to go with all your whine...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]