Re: Facts wrong, again.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kendall Raine on May 14, 2002 at 15:09:36:

In Reply to: Re: Facts wrong, again. posted by tecdiver on May 14, 2002 at 14:47:59:

1. You said the RDP was a failure for repetative diving and that PADI was witholding this information from its students. When challenged to support the assertion, you got your facts wrong about the RDP. You tried to change your argument away from RDP to something amorphous concerning instruction in decompression theory. You also made some dark allusion to PADI silencing the people who developed and tested the model. People like Bill Hamilton, Mike Powell and Dick Vann. Go back and reread your posts. It's all there.

2. You said OMS is OK, that Halcyon is no better, that Halcyon removed pieces of gear at the behest of GUE and with imperative of cutting costs because they were struggling. You said you could trash Halcyon, but wouldn't.

You say Halycon is comparable, in effect refuting my post to Eric. That's fine, refute me all you want, but you have offered nothing as to why Halcyon is comparable to OMS or anything else. No analysis, no systematic comparison. Nothing.

It's not that I hear what I want to hear, it's that you can't defend anything you say. Changing the subject isn't a defense of a position.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]