Roatan thread repost !

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by dawhale on July 22, 2002 at 17:16:07:

In Reply to: Re: What happened to the Roatan thread ?????????????? posted by Eagle Ray on July 22, 2002 at 14:16:33:

I am not new to this forum . I have followed it since its inception . I lurk in the shadows and only offer imputes when I feel I have something of value to contribute . I am a one-finger typist and can not spell worth a darn so this is a lot of work for me . As to the suggestion above to move over to www.scubadivernet.com I will pass, as I am glad to see all the DIR BS gone from this forum . I felt we had to wade through too much BS to read any thing of substance . Too much in fighting . I did not enjoy being belittled for not being DIR . I tried the Halcyon rig on the Great Escape a couple of years ago and was not all that impressed . I am much more interested in hearing what is going on here and internationally with your dive adventures. I was never under the impression this forum was for California only . If it is then lets hear from the moderator. I am not trying to stir the poop as I dive with two of the three caretakers . Mr. Sea Hunt I hope to meet you on our local dive boats . Eagle Ray I will send you my response to your Roatan question via your personal email . dawhale , Dale Lopez , Valencia , California

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]