Re: Incorrect Posting

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by randy87 on August 05, 2002 at 20:52:07:

In Reply to: Re: Incorrect Posting posted by tecdiver on August 05, 2002 at 20:36:26:

I guess I still believe in that lame idea of guilty until proven innocent? While you may have been on the boat yourself, most of the people making these posts were on the offensive with a boat they had not been on and a cpt they knew nothing about. Am I wrong?

I actually know a former divemaster of the boat (Ken, you know who I am talking about)I heard several negative things first hand from this person, however, they were not the same things you all were commenting on. I still felt the need to at least find out the facts before going off on a tangent like you all did.

About the only sensible post came from Ken actually. His first one, when he said he has heard about a problem regarding the CG and that he was going to investigate and get back to us. The other posts from others were just complete slander. Especially from you "Smiley Face" I still think old Smiley Face is the owner/operator of another boat....but that is another topic all together.

What most of you have said on this board has ruined this guy's business probably. You act like you are such upstanding people, but you are no better than he is. In fact, I have gone back and forth with my thoughts regarding Dan's responses on these boards. Everyday there are people talking crap about his business. Considering the mudslinging most of you throw with no justification at all, you are actually way worse than he is. He was being attacked day after day. Who would defend themselves. He already knew none of you fools would be going on his boat anyways. Why not come back and talk some smack to you idiots. Positive feedback and criticizm from the start would have been better than ruining this fledgling dive operation.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]