That's what I said

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by seahunt on February 09, 2004 at 08:13:06:

In Reply to: Re: I've got a low tolerance for inaccuracy. posted by Chuck Tribolet on February 08, 2004 at 20:46:27:

>I've replied to you in two threads. This one, and the one about the Midway
And in both posts you felt it necessary to correct me. Considering the first one http://diver.net/bbs/messages/39698.shtml about the carrier stated that we should tell some terrorists that it was on active duty so they would sink it off of Catalina, the mention that it was nuclear was just more of the joke. Gee wiz. It doesn't take software to figure that out. That was not the first time. You might not remember, but I do. This has gone on for a long time. You obviously enjoy telling me how wrong I am, even as in the most recent case when you weren't correct (Santana) or Pidgin where I wasn't wrong. Frankly, I appreciate your correction about the temperature, but that's not what it's about. I'm not sure what the problem is. Maybe I should take it as a compliment, but I don't feel like it. As Mr. Southerland so well said 'enough with the negitive vibes'.
You seem to be a skilled diver in a challenging location. Up until now, whenever you have taken your pokes at me, I have responded with humour and courtesy as I did with this thread, with the Midway post and others, but it's getting old. If you don't like what I write, write something yourself. I suggest you go dive and quit wasting time pecking my ankles.
Enjoy, seahunt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]