diver.net

Re: Setting the Record straight about the Great Escape

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by cajan on October 14, 2005 at 18:57:52:

In Reply to: Setting the Record straight about the Great Escape posted by Erik Wade on October 14, 2005 at 16:50:09:

Conditions at Farnsworth were not the best that day. Many people were sick on our boat so many did not dive it. The waves were so bad that some who did get in were very worried about their cameras. I remember one diver from Hollywoodivers did develop a casing leak of some kind when climbing out of the water they blamed on the roughness of the water. If I had expensive dive cameras with me that day I would have thought more than twice about taking them in that morning. I can't speak about the bad air you said you had. If the crew did change the filters they made attempts to correct the problem it sounds like. Anyone who is a seasoned diver knows that some trips can have problems. Depending on who the customer is the problem can become a much bigger issue than it really was. Did you ask for your money back from SC? If they did give it back this should be cahlked up to a learning experience. If they didn't give you your money back I think I see where this is all coming from.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to