diver.net

Don't worry about it...

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ross-O on June 22, 2006 at 20:58:34:

In Reply to: I'm having a really hard time with a trip report posted by Elaine on June 22, 2006 at 19:50:11:

Spend the time working on your web site instead.

The unique way in which you're documenting SoCal diving with pictures and stories on your site is far more important than the conversations that we have on this site. Don't get me wrong - I love the site and appreciate all that Chris has done to keep it alive and provide free web space to those of us who like to post pics. It's just that your work deserves more than to be new topic that people can argue diving style under.

No one else is doing what you're doing, Elaine. Your posting 3-4 trip reports a month telling the inside story of what is happening locally underwater and in our dive community. You're basically producing an on going documentary with professional quality photos and commentary. I suspect that your photos and trip reports will be something that the community will still be appreciating decades from now.

Get it on your site and then send us a URL. I don't even care what sort of sound it makes or where you put the text :-)

Cheers,
Ross-O

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to