diver.net

Re: Then who else used your computer to post to this list?

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on June 29, 2006 at 22:06:04:

In Reply to: Then who else used your computer to post to this list? posted by Chris on June 29, 2006 at 00:11:31:

Hey guys,

Chris has already accomplished what he has wanted to accomplish. He has cast doubt, he has changed the subject from a club that he is an officer of, as he has done this in the past.

Trust me, with everything I've said in the past under my own name, and every fight I've been in, the last thing I need to do when I'm 100% correct is post as a sockpuppet under an e-mail address I'm well aware that Chris can, and has in the past, traced. There are all too many anonymous ways to take advantage of using sockpuppets if that were my intention.

What I find extremely strange is that there are many other sockpuppets that have contributed to my initial post, and subsequent subsets, so why hasn't Chris traced them; banned them; and/or highlighted their IP addresses???

In other words, I took issue with Chris & Elaine's beloved Sea Divers, I made perfectly polite and on-point observations, but yet I somehow or another was singled out by a log that only Chris has access too and goes against everything I stand for.

If you guys want to believe Chris, go for it, since he has a long standing desire to ban me. This isn't the first time he's banned me, but yet he seems too allow every other sockpuppet in the world to continue.

His agenda is obvious, he can't win on the merist so he invents ancilliary issues. As I've told several in PM's I had no desire whatsoever to be back in this childish nonsense, I wanted to raise the debate not sink in it..

Later

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.