diver.net

Re: Re: get over it

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by seahunt on August 31, 2006 at 21:54:01:

In Reply to: Re: get over it posted by Ken Kurtis on August 31, 2006 at 17:46:04:

Ken, there is a big difference between an owner of a dive shop and the owner of a diving BBS.
While I am sure you are a busy man, you do have time. I don't think you have any idea how occupied Chris is. I'm in a similar
situation, but not so bad, yet I have no time for anything but work on the demands of just getting by. The computer world is
more demanding than you can imagine. I don't have time to dive.
One of the annoying things about moderating this BBS is that Chris is basically incommunicado. He doesn't have time for it.
Don't feel excluded. You are in good company.
Another thing annoying, that I think bugs Chris, is I think you and others forget that he was the one that took the brunt
of the attacks that were leveled against this board. I don't think dealing with that was ever his intention. I think he must
look at some of the recent posts and discussions, wondering why people have such short memories. While there are a few people
that remember to thank him, it is few and I don't remember you being in that short list. No one has ever thanked me and I have
worked long to defend this BBS as has CB behind
the scenes. You make a good living off your business. Chris
could fold this board and lose pretty much nothing, but the
satisfaction of doing a good job. Yet you make demands of him
and say he could make the time if he wanted. You need to look
around you a bit more. I think you have forgotten a few things
you once knew.
Enjoy the diving, seahunt

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject: