diver.net

Puerto Vallarta Mexico

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by eddy on January 09, 2011 at 20:12:42:

My PADI Open Water Certificacions

Hi there,
I just got back (again) from diving with www.bs-republic.com Like always it was great!!!
I also did my certifications, November 1999, Open Water and My Advance with Padi Instructor: Julian Now I am doing the Rescue Certification also with BANDERAS SCUBA REPUBLIC and the instructor is Mark from England. I’m so glad I did the lesson and I’m now a certified PADI diver it was an awesome experience. Being officially certified is great!
My son ,10 years, is doing his open water certification His instructor is Natalia.

I can recommend Banderas Scuba Republic The boat we went out was a nice, well equipped, one-engine boat: Pacific Scuba, and a good Captain: Carlos . The price is very reasonable and the crew speaks good English. The crew is always very helpful and water, sodas, and lunch are included in the 2 tank dive. I know you won't regret it if you go with them.
Had a great time with Julian, Mark, Carlos, Natalia, Cesar, Toni, Alex and Ramses

Lots of great sea life seen including Sea Turtles, Octopus, and plenty of colorful fish

Eddy

Their contact info is:
www.bs-republic.com
C/Lázaro Cárdenas #230 Local 1
Between Pino Suarez Str. & Ignacio L. Vallarta St.
COLONIA EMILIANO ZAPATA 48380
Puerto Vallarta (Jalisco) México

From Puerto Vallarta:
Teléfono Fijo: 223 41 03
Teléfono Celular: 322 135 78 84
Telefax: 223 41 03

Outside of México:
Teléfono Fijo: +52 322 223 41 03
Telephone Cellular: +52 1 322 135 78 84
Telefax: +52 322 223 41 03

Follow Ups:

Name: