diver.net

Sundiver Trip News

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Galleywench on January 14, 2013 at 16:56:08:

Hey There Divers

Yowzer! so so much going on this next few weeks

So our new "Marketing Department " here at Sundiver have been getting our fishy brains together this week and have come up with some cool exciting ideas.

We have been thinking about a new motto " Where do you want diving to take you ...... ?"

This year , we at Sundiver are giving you ; our local diving community, the oppurtunity to tell us where YOU'D like to go for a change.
Instead of predetermined trips or sites , why not call us with an idea you have about where you'd like to dive , what you'd like to do or what critters you'd love to see.

So if you wanna dive the Rigs, Farnsworth, Back side , West or East end, Wrecks ( and thanks to Captain Ray , we have lots of them and some recently new found ones too , horseshoe/coastal diving , advanced sites, spearfishing/lobster trips ? All we need is the idea and a starting number of interested divers, to help achieve our usual minimum compliment of divers (10) to run and we'll set up the rest

In fact just yesterday we just received the cool idea for Feb 8th ( Thank you Crew member Nicole !) , this is now gonna be advanced diving in the horseshoe for lets say The Olympic , Ace 1 , African Queen , to suggest just a few Call me to book your spot.

Here's what coming up soon ............
This weekend our fast and fun express boat Friday 18th and also going out Saturday 19th for her great 3 tank price , Sunday 20th for express is a private charter and SOOOOOOO our big girl Sundiver is going out for a luxurious day diving with lots of hot great food , great amenities( ooh a hot shower !) and of course a nap on the way home Also our friends at Deep Blue are running a bug hunting trip Saturday evening so give them a call 562 434 1604.
Friday Saturday and Sunday 25th - 27th are running 3 tank days on express and also Fri Feb 1st and Sat Feb 2nd and Sun Feb 3rd
Wow !!!!Dont Forget , Sundiver is running her luxurious 3 tank day trip Superbowl Sunday Feb 3rd for $125 all inclusive if you like hot showers, bunks and full galley fare. So dive all day and then WATCH Superbowl and cheer on your fav team . Bring your fav beverage for after diving and .................."Touchdown!" And no clean up! , let us help cater your "Superbowl Celebration"

Also Presidents day ( Feb 18th)is an open boat 3 tank day on Express.

Give me a call 1 800 555 9446 to book spots and please leave a voicemail as we are often at sea , and I'll get back to you as soon as I am back on the beach.
Yours Bubbly
Divemaster Jules
Dive Boat Sundiver

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the