diver.net

Selky Charters trips - Jan-March 2014

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Captain Kyaa on January 15, 2014 at 12:05:32:

Hi Divers,

Hope 2014 is starting off as well for all of you as it is for me. :-)

My goal this year is to run all my boats the way I run my six pack - by incorporating your individual input into each trip and giving all of you the trips you want every time. Selky is all about friends taking friends diving and I want to take as good care of all of you as you have taken of me these last couple of years!

Trips, trips and more trips... SD II and I are at your disposal any day of the week and weekend if not already booked. Custom trips are the "norm" with me and SD II, so grab a couple friends and plan a play day. We've done combo trips all Winter with rigs in the afternoon, or wrecks/rigs/island or SBI or SCI, etc., and I'm happy to help fill out trips, large or small - chances are, if you want to dive it, others do too!

Selky is running Sundiver Sunday and Monday (MLK day) this long-for-some weekend at my special Winter price of only $100 per diver all inclusive (tanks, weights, food & bevs, bunks & full galley AND complementary Craft adult bevs for the ride home ;).

And so far, Selky is running 2 two island two days this February and March, 2/1-2 and 3/8-9 (nearly the last chance at lobsters! ;) My February trip has just 4-5 spots left at $350 per diver for a limited load trip (max 16 divers). My March trip is in coordination with my friends from Inland Water of AZ and you can call me directly for your bookings and info convenience.

See you under!

Captain Kyaa
Selky Charters
captainkyaa@selkycharters.com
Sundiver International
captain-kyaa@sundiver.net
562-544-4759

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title: