diver.net

Sundiver Valentines Weekend

Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Divemaster Jules on February 11, 2014 at 11:54:49:

Wakey Wakey rise and shine, hang your wetsuit on the line....

Ok Divers,
Now that I have your attention here's the diving run down for this week lol
(sometimes I crack myself up ! )

This Friday as you're all aware is Valentines day and so we are running a special Big Boat trip for all you cupids out there for a 3 tank day of only $100 so bring your loved along or treat them to a day of diving ! Muah !! <3
Saturday 15th Express is chartered by L.A.U.E doing their part yet again to help protect the environment with another net removal.
To top that trip off we will have staff on board from an interior decorating magazine that are doing a story on recycling the recovered ghost net into carpet !! Incredible huh ?
Also on Saturday our big boat has her usual 3 tank day going to our beautiful Catalina Island with some of our friends at Deep Blue Scuba Center

Sundays Express is charted by Eco Dive Center and Big Boat Sunday has Selky Charters on board , give either of 'em a call to join the day.

Monday is Presidents day and as most of you have the day free why not come diving with us ?? Again a 3 tank day aboard Big Boat for only $100 :)

Phew ! a lot going on , tons of opportunities to "get wet " so pick a day and give me a call

Yours Bubbly ( and diving again yay ! )
Divemaster Jules
1 800 555 9446
www.sundiver.net

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full