diver.net

Reviews of the paper

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chris Knight on March 11, 2014 at 21:26:54:

In Reply to: Re: A Climate of Belief posted by Labugman on March 11, 2014 at 18:49:45:

I guess I should preface this by saying my field of study is marine ecology and not climate change even though the 2 do seem destined to overlap.

These are just 2 analysis of the paper being cited as fact by you by noted climate scientist Michael MacCraken and Dr. Steven Dutch of the University of Wisconsin.

Just for background, the paper you are citing was written by a chemist, an astronomer, and 2 DVMs. Their qualifications in their chosen field are above reproach. This was a personal quest. Citing data that is up to 30 years old,these Dr.'s first published the paper in 1997 and later updated it in 2007 in an attempt garner support to defeat the signing of the Kyoto Accords. It was first published in 2007 in the "Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons," which of course is the leading publication with information about climate change. The website itself is run by the authors of the paper. It's not some random group of scientists trying to expose an overlooked paper. It's self serving and nothing more.

I'm sure you are going to accuse me of attacking the authors and I'm also sure you won't read the analysis but is is what it is what is. Laughable. Ridiculous. A joke.

http://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/PSEUDOSC/GlobWarm0.HTM

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.