diver.net

How about a nice dive this Sunday?

Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ken Kurtis on June 20, 2014 at 11:33:47:

We've got the Asante (formerly the Sea Bass) booked for this Sunday. It's our Palos Verdes "Wreck Special" where we'll start at the Palawan, then hit the Avalon, and then perhaps even the Olympic. If not there for #3, maybe Old Marineland (aka Terrana) or Hawthorne Reef.

The Asante's been totally refurbished and tricked up with new engines and hauls . . . mass. Hopefully your mass, along with mine and whomever else. Because of Asante's new-found speed, we'll get in the dives at a leisurely and still be back at the dock around 3PM or so (time to get in 9 holes of golf after the diving).

This weekend marks the official start of summer and the weather looks great and the swell appears to be co-operating. We are admittedly light for this trip but I'm committed to running it regardless of how many we have (max is 12) partly because I like going to these spots and we don't get a chance to do it often. Come on and join us!!! Give me a call at 310/652-4990 and join the fun.

- Ken
—————————————————
Ken Kurtis
Owner, Reef Seekers Dive Co.
(310) 652-4990

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black