diver.net

Magician Open Boats to Catalina: this Friday, next Saturday!

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Deb Karimoto on December 30, 2014 at 08:44:11:

Good morning, divers!

I just checked the forecast for Catalina on Friday and it looks very good!! Carl has plenty of room on the Friday, 1/2/15 open boat so if you want to get in on some of the great conditions that Catalina is enjoying lately and get a jump start on your 2015 dive log count then sign up!

Online Reservations may be made on the "Book Now" tab on the Dive Boat “Magician" FB page, or for mobile devices at: http://catalinaexplorer.com/index.htm
From a laptop or desktop, check out Captain Carl's full website (in-progress and evolving beautifully) at www.catalinaexplorer.com.

Looking ahead, there are many Magician diving opportunities in January. Take a look at Carl's calendar!

Enjoy the scuba diving!! Our little granddaughter and her parents arrived last night so I am “Nonni” for the next few days and will not be diving. I’ll miss you this Friday but I am shooting for the 1/10 trip next Saturday.

And if I do not get another chance to say it…. Happy New Year! May you all have a happy, healthy and prosperous 2015!

Deb Karimoto
debkarimoto at cox dot net

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to