diver.net

Lovenia cordiformis (Heart Urchins) at Santa Cruz Island

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chris on July 26, 2015 at 21:59:38:

I went on the The Anual Halibut Hunt at Santa Cruz Island, California aboard the Peace this weekend.   Besides hunting for halibut I like the fact we get to go to sites one would normally not visit on a dive trip.

While swimming around looking for halibut I noticed that there were many Lovenia cordiformis (Heart Urchins) cruising around in the sand.   So on two of the dives on the West end of Santa Cruz Island took my camera instead of my spear gun.

Lovenia cordiformis (Heart Urchin) on the West end of Santa Cruz Island, California
Lovenia cordiformis (Heart Urchin) on the West end of Santa Cruz Island, California

©2015 Chris Grossman, diver.net

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.