diver.net

Captain Tom Binkley Rest in Peace my Friend

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Captain Tim Burke Great Escape Charters on October 12, 2016 at 14:38:26:

I am sorry that this is the second Captain that worked for me that I have to tell you about. Captain Tom Binkley was a very good friend of mine and worked for me for many years. I helped him get his Captain’s license and we worked many hours on the boat and for several years and was on every trip.
He was an avid hunter and loved the people on the boat. He would always share his knowledge of his hunting skills and show other divers how to hunt.
He loved Cognac and a fine cigar. We often would share that after a trip. We would sit on the top deck and reflect on the trips. Their ups and downs. If this reminds you of Boston Legal, they stoll it from us.
Tom retired a few years ago, and spent most of his last diving days on the Cee Ray and some times on the Westerly. He loved to fish and gave me a very nice fishing pole which I have never used. I am going to use it tomorrow and get a fine cigar and a bottle of Cognac and toast him. I will invite Captain’s Kym and Mike over to join me.
I will miss my friend, I already do.
He passed suddenly and tragically. You can Google it, if you want, I will not comment on that.

Thank you,

Captain Timothy C. Burke
Owner/Operator Great Escape Charters Inc.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to