diver.net

CHAMBER CHALLENGE 2018 - UPDATE #2 - $10,700 (posted 3/13/18 - last updated 3/11)

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chamber Day 2018 on March 13, 2018 at 17:17:51:

CHAMBER DAY & CHAMBER EVE 2018 - WEDNESDAY, MAY 2 - SAVE THE DATE!!!

I gotta be honest that I didn’t think we’d do update #2 this quickly and I certainly didn’t think I’d be ale to say . . . WE PASSED $10,000!!!!

But we have. And we crossed that milestone last night when the good folks at the Antelope Valley Desert Divers club presented us with a check for $5,000. They’ve been longtime supporters of our Chamber (they also have two Chamber Eve tables - which they’ve sold out) and they normally give $1,000 to the Challenge. They have always enthusiastically embraced their support of our Chamber, and last year they did a number of fund-raising activities that allows them to step up from Gold to Platinum level sponsors. And we thank them very much.

And while we’re delighted when we get a $5,000 donation, we’re also happy when we receive other amounts as well. So decide what works for you or your store or your club and donate that amount. Every dollar helps keep our Chamber on the sound financial footing it needs to stand at the ready 24/7/365.

Since 2011, the Challenge has accounted for over $50,000 every year. (The record is $74,550 is 2012.) So we’ve got a ways to go. Our next big milestone will be $15,000. So who’s next? Who will push us in that direction?

CHAMBER CHALLENGE 2018 - $10,700 total (Updated 3/13/2018 @ 5PM)
New donors are marked with an asterisk.

Platinum ($5,000-9,999)
* Antelope Valley Desert Divers

Gold ($1,000-4,999)
Pacific Wilderness
Billy Chambers
John Delaney

Silver ($500-999)
Mike Couffer
Don Lake
In memory of Tom Wetzel (Karl Huggins)

Bronze ($100-499)