Weren't you banned from that board also ?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by SouthCoastDiver on June 16, 2005 at 18:30:18:

In Reply to: bottom line you are not qualified Chuck posted by North Coast Diver on June 16, 2005 at 16:52:24:

Schubert, werent't you banned from that board, as well as others ? ( the deco stop board and scubaboard.com board )

Werent you banned from the boat that you blew off your buddy on ? ( I also dive on that boat and was told directly by the Captain)

Werent you also banned from a dive club for making very unsafe dives, resulting in you getting bent ? ( My dive buddy told me about that one )

How come four different dive shops asked told you "don't come back, we won't fill your tanks". ( I was in one when it happened )

Werent you banned from a singles dive club that Chuck T is part of because of uh ummm uhh......." innappropriate behavior "? ( Because this is a public forum I will refrain from metioning specifics, but lets just say you are a little " freaky freaky" to be pulling that stuff at your age. )

Jeez, man, give it a break, you are the kettle calling the fire black.

SOOOOOO, CITE THE SINGLE URL WHERE CHUCK T WAS " the numerous times you put your so called monitor hat on and insult someone under the guise of some contrived voilation that you have come up with "

CITE THE POST. Just one out post of then 100's of his posts that board.

I hear the deafening silence of your response, because you cannot cite a single post as you allege.

YOUR SILENCE SAYS IT ALL.

CU

SCD

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL: