DIR demo @ Reef Seekers's

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on September 19, 2000 at 11:52:57:

We had originally planned to do this demo on the Great Escape this Saturday evening 9/23 but Tim has a trip scheduled for Saturday that won't get him back until around 11:00pm.

Ken Kurtis from Reef Seekers has therefore agreed to allow us to use his shop located at 8612 Wilshire Blvd. in Beverly Hills. 310-652-4990 if you need directions.

Jarrod Jablonski, who is the Founder and President of GUE and the world record holder for the longest cave penetration ( 18,000 into the cave at an average depth of 300' ) will be hosting this demo.

While JJ clearly knowledgeable about tech diving, I have asked him to focus his attention on both recreational and technical diving.

The following morning we will be diving on the Great Escape going to Farnsworth Bank and we will have DIR gear available for demonstartions should anyone want to try out the gear. I believe the boat is already sold out but Tim may be taking a waiting list. Contact the Great Escape at www.diveboat.com

There will be no charge for the evening event at Reef Seekers but the cost of the trip for Sunday is available on the above website.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me..

Regards

Michael Kane

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]