Yea, but...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wayne on February 14, 2001 at 15:09:11:

In Reply to: Re: Nitrox and Death posted by MHK on February 14, 2001 at 11:42:25:

I reserve the right to change my opinions and I think everybody shoudl be able to do the same.

I used to think a computer was a waste of money and just another gadget being sold by the industry to make inexpereinced and rusty divers feel like they can dive without planning. I only changed my opinion on this a few years ago. I would hate it if my old statements kept getting thrown into my face today.

I wish Ken and ALL dive shop owners sold cheap Nitrox from membrane systems. They do not want to, and I hope they change their minds. When they do i will not dredge up their past policies.

You wish us all to dive to a different standard (DIR) and if I were to change, I would expect you to not beat me up for my old ways any more that we shoudl beat you up for your old ways.

To me this looks more personal and less dive safety related. I do not know you two or your history, other than what you just shared on the board. But maybe it is tiem to bury the hatchet or at least pick on his current ideas and statements.

The best solution is to have a few good days of Santa Ana winds and an upwelling of clear cold water. Then we will bo so busy bringing up the PPN2 that we will not have time for all this crankiness!

Let's all do the FLATWATER dance.

Wayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]