Chamber Day Challenge

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on April 03, 2001 at 17:01:04:

To all of those on this list that have already contributed to the MHK challenge I want to personally thank you..

To all of those that have yet to take the opportunity to seperate me from my money please, please take the time to do it asap..

We are about a month away from Chamber day, and as Ken has already pointed out, a few boats had some conflicts so we will have fewer spots to sell and conversly less money being able to raise...

I'm sure I've pissed a few of you off enough to try to make me pay up... Well now is the chance...

Actually if everyone who I have flamed just puts up $100 the chamber will be in the black for the next few years ;-)

Ken has been doing a good job of updating the list with respect to the day/night's events and the happenings about the challenge but the whole point of Chamber day is to get the dive community involved, and since tax time is right around the corner ( trust me I know about this ;-)), tax deductible contributions should be at the forefront of everyone's mind...

Contact 310-652-4990 and help keep our chamber funded...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]