Farnsworth this Sunday on the Great Escape

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on April 18, 2001 at 09:58:58:

We have the boat chartered for Saturday going to the Matterhorn but Tim is running a trip to Farnsworth on Sunday. A few of us are going to stay over for the Sunday trip to Farnsworth..

I just hung up with Tim and he says he has a few spots open if anyone wants to join us. Call Tim at 562-983-5626.. The is a strong rumor that some lowly DIR stroke will be the DM ;-)

We all have a bunch of fun on thses lists, and sometimes we even go over the top ;-), but my experiences have been that when you take it off the list and show it face to face and give divers an opportunity to try the gear it all makes much more sense and there is a lot less * attitudes* that often rear their heads on these lists..

If anyone wants to try some gear give me a call ahead of time and I'll bring a few extra rigs.. 310-550-8004

We usually do 3 dives during the day and I plan on leading a dive at Farnsworth bank if anyone wants to join me.. I'll be on the deck for the remaining 2 dive sites and will be available to answer any questions...

Hopefully we'll see a few of the *regulars* from this list Sunday...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]