Deep Air Study Participants - Last Call!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by tleemay on June 05, 2001 at 08:32:50:

This is the last call for anyone who wishes to participate in the Deep Air Usage and the California Recreational/Technical Diver Study.

You only need to be a certified diver and have dove beyond the rec industry accepted depth limit of -130 on air - and be able to recall the dive(s) with some accuracy. Having your log book handy will make the 'Historical Data' portion of the questionaire much easier and accurate in your responses. You must answer all questions for your survey to be counted.

To date, I have distributed over 280 questionaires to divers all over California. Of those, 233 have been submitted and are ready for the crunching.

The results of the study will be made available to all the participants. The results will also be forwarded onto the major recreational and tech training agencies as a user free data source.

All information collected is confidential, only the participant's county of residence will be included in the study results.

The study is no simple 10 questions, but rather 450+ lines of Excel
spreadsheet with computer scannable cells to collect the data and digest into a line by line report, so it takes some effort to complete the questionaire. This is a serious survey, so please do not waste my time and your by submitting false information.

All data must be submitted by June 15, 2001. I hope to have the results ready to distribute by June 30, 2001.

If you have any questions or wish to participate, e-mail me directly.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]