Re: GUE uncorked

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by TDI Diver on August 28, 2001 at 11:35:12:

In Reply to: GUE uncorked posted by maddiver on August 28, 2001 at 11:21:10:

Could be you are right, I don't anything about *JJ*. I have never heard of him except with regards to GUE, talked with him or read
anything about or anything he has done, therefore andy opinion I may have of his would be based soley on the negative image of GUE, DIR
in the tech diving community.

This is most likely not fair to him or to GUE. The loud mouthes however need to be delt with in some manner, ignoring them in this case will only
futher damage the message. I don't believe that GUE needs to go down to the level of the loud mouths but they need to rework the GUE, DIR image if they are to grow.
Again I think they (GUE, DIR) have some sound information and a good system, its the messengers that are hurting them.

As for Halycon. I don't think they are going anywhere but up. The quality of the equipment is to good and the customer service is pretty good compared to other dive equipment company's.
I do think however that if GUE, DIR can't clean up the image they have, Halycon will be better served seperating themselves.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]