macho D.I.R. image

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Karl S. on September 06, 2001 at 12:58:22:

In Reply to: Karl please explain your post about............ posted by GLnSD on September 06, 2001 at 11:31:56:

D.I.R. divers are cave divers. THat is macho. Their equipment is perfect. They only dive with other D.I.R. divers. They are trying to achieve a -0- percent failure rate on their gear configuration and training. They are true to their cause. They put each other under tremendous peer pressure to dive D.I.R. at all times. They stand ready to help each other do so. They are like the Marine Corps of the scuba world.

BUT if you are not one of them, then you are imperfect, you are an embicile, you do not belong in the Open Water, and they will stay away from you, not so much because they are afraid to dive with you, but instead because they dare not betray their brother D.I.R. fraternity by violating any of their own D.I.R. rules.

If you get killt while diving with them, and you are not D.I.R., that would destroy the entire D.I.R. mantra.

Get it?

I hope you are not a sockpuppet for MikeKane. All along I thought you were a sockpuppet for seahunt-MikeB.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]