Re: So...

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on September 27, 2001 at 13:50:06:

In Reply to: Re: So... posted by sehunt on September 26, 2001 at 20:44:53:

I get equally as sick when I see you and Chris completely and utterly make a lughing stock out of this list.

You two selectively edit anything that you don't agree with, you two selectively eidt what you believe are personal attacks, but yet you two continue to be the ones that throw more punches then anyone else. The only difference is that you two cry the loudest, niether one of you have any pride because the first thing you do when the punches are flying play the victim and try to turn it into MHK and/or DIR are bullies..
You and Chris started this round and all I hear from you guys are you want a friendlier tone, well that's great, but it's also hyperbole because neither one of your actions speak to wanting a friendlier tone. You both want to get the words on record, but you have no substance behind your words..

That's the biggest difference between you and I and Chris and I. I tell you what I think about you, whereas you guys want to pretend that you want to be nice and then play the selective edit game to justify your comments..

You are both hypocrites and I'll keep calling you on it...

If you don't want to get into flame wars with me, it's easy.. Stop baiting and then crying like a victim...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]