You're right, MHK is in it just for the money ...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kevin on October 02, 2001 at 09:15:05:

In Reply to: Not doing this again.... posted by GLnSD on October 02, 2001 at 08:37:57:

Yep, you're right GLnSD, I figured them out too. They are all in it for the money.

Mike and Terry and John and Kendall Drove down to Torrance on a weeknight from all four corners of two counties. They gave a passionate and intelligent demo about DIR.

But as they were giving the demo they all consumed a total of $ 47 worth of pizza I bought( thin crust with pepperoni ).

DIR and GUE were formed to scam me out of free pizza, I'm gonna write my senator.

But ya see they screwed up GLnSD, because they forgot to push any specific shop, any specific gear and any specific boat. They did mention GUE once or twice over the hour and a half demo.

Also Terry had a roll of bungy, which I am willing to bet that he was gonna give away, another error. And John mentioned once about an upcoming course for those who might be interested, no biz cards and no flyers, another error for someone whose in it for the money !

They also forgot to bring DIR and GUE training materials, shirts, hats and keychains, another mistake.

So you are right, they are all in it for the money. And they aren't doing a very good job of it in my opinion.

Kevin Rottner in Los Angeles
"KRnLA"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]