Re: What?

Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bill Johnson on October 08, 2001 at 09:45:58:

In Reply to: What? posted by maddiver on October 08, 2001 at 08:34:27:

Mad,

You asked: "Where did I ask what kind of gear you wore?" You did not ask about my gear, you wrote: "DIR is deeper than what gear you wear..."

You asked: "How was I a prik?" First, you posted a sarcastic reply, to me, under the fake name 'Cave Police' which resolved to JoeBlow@yahoo.com. Second, you claimed I didn't "have an ounce of knowledge which (I was) talking about"; as it turned out, it was the other way around...

Then you wrote: "I have been diving in the Woodville Karst Plain, you have not..." What does that have to do with the subject of this thread? Frank posted that he modified DIR according to the dives he did. I pointed out that George, by his own admission, also did this by NOT diving DIR at Wakulla. You challenged that but turned out to be wrong, so you tried to discredit me by basically writing, 'tell us how to dive Wakulla, Bill', betting on the fact I probably have not dove there... and then you bragged that you have had the opportunity to dive there (which I am envious of ;-)!

Try to stay on the topic...

Bill

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]