Verbal diarehha

Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by GLnSD on November 14, 2001 at 18:33:07:

In Reply to: How can you *personally* attack a sockpuppet??? posted by MHK on November 14, 2001 at 18:24:34:

is what you are all about. You constantly put out bad and sometimes dangerous informatioin based on some BS you have supposedly "researched" but were more than likely indoctrinated with from the head clone puppet and therefore spew forth based not on your own thought process but on your indoctrination with BS.

GUE/DIR is nothing more than a marketing ploy that thankfully is failing badly and will soon be gone.

Maybe you spew such BS because you are embarassed you fell for the crap in the first place or maybe you just have short fat mans complex I don't know.

But I have not mentioned you by name or attacked you in any way in months. And FTR I apologize again for doing so in the first place.

I am intitled to speak my opinion as you are and IMHO GUE/DIR is a dangerous marketing scam to sell Halcyon equipment any thing they have to say or any "standards" they set on the fly as they and the DIR clone puppets that preach them are all BS.........

BTW welcome back

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]