Re: This photo

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bob (never touchin another almost short again guy) on December 22, 2001 at 16:06:38:

In Reply to: Re: This photo posted by Steve on December 22, 2001 at 15:04:30:

Short version..I believe the bug to be legal..F&G confiscated the bug and photographed it off site..even though I had a generato and hologen work light that I had set up to get changed under..I was just standing up for my right to capture a bug at 3 1/4 inches..sure I would have liked to get larger but where in the book does it say we as divers must allow for F&G fudge factor. If we let the law intimidate us without a fight..what kind of place do we leave for our kids..Icould have take the reduced charge and paid the $100. bucks for a first offense, but I was willing to take time off work and stand before a judge and a bunch of junior DA's just to have my chance to prove I was right..Without my lobster to get a better picture I had to rely on my right to be guilty beyon a reasonable doubt..Thats why I showed the picture..Surely even e-shark would have to admit that the photo is missing bothends of the guage..I even offered to go on the BBS against Landshark who said he was an attourny.but he never got back to me..How am I supposed to get you all to stick together and help others if no one...NOT EVEN THE F&G GUY..is willing to put the evidence up front..If I was guilty the F&G could have slapped me with a criminal record and upto a $1000. fine..But they choose to not show up in court...and the F&G only would have had to show up once..I was there 3 Days.. I joined theis BBS for the comeraderie and
to imrove my skills..I'll take my lumps and not get any more almost shorts..Lets all just get back to the Diving thing..One of these days I want to swap storys and meet you all at the dive site...Lets proteck that Black Sea Bass with the spear and let the Dunb Lobster story Die

BoB

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]