North Coast -Thanks Guy (Eric, Dale and Seahunt)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by finfan on June 23, 2004 at 23:28:25:

Thanks for the info on the conditions. I'll let you know how we did when I return. Wish I could make the August trip as well, but the girls are in school, so we 're going when we can which is right now.

Eric - we are actually staying at Caspar so I'll definetely try out your suggestions. I heard the Caspar area had some big lings shallow, so the gun will be going with while I search for abs. What do you think is better North or South of Caspar?

I put a real nice t-top on the parker since you last saw it and it still is a fish /bug hunting machine. Are you kidding about the 300 ft depth for the salmon?? If you do get on that deep won't bringing it up kill it from the depth? How do you make sure it's a king and not the silver before bringing it up from that depth? Offer is still good if you ever make it down south for bug season. You got a ride to hammer the bugs man.

Still remember our trip and that's what is bringing me back. I really missed not going last year. Hopefully one of these years I can hook back up with your schedule on a North trip. I do want to try some of those deep reefs on scuba. Bet the lings in some of those caves are so big you only need one to feed an army.

Thanks again for all the conditions reports and the links guys. They are providing quite a bit of infomation.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]