Time for the Glnsd sockpuppet to put up or SHUT UP

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on October 01, 2001 at 16:10:28:

You've seen the offer in the other thread.. Tim is running a charity event on the Great Escape Friday night with all the proceeds going to the FDNY..

You have such a BIG mouth and you offer NOTHING of value, so if you really think you know anything about diving here's the deal:

I'll pay for your trip, since the money will go to a worthwhile cause irrespective, and then you can proceed to tell/show me how to dive..

I'll even agree to do a dive with you so you can show me what a great diver that you are and all the things that I need to lear..

So how about it loudmouth???? You in or are you out???

See www.diveboat.com for details and unless you have the b*lls to show up I suggest in the future that you shu the hell up...

BTW, for the other's on the list.. This is a really good thing that Tim is doing and I hope the entire list supports his efforts and even if you can't make the dive 100% of the proceeds Tim is donating to the FDNY so if you can't make it why not donate anyway????

This is the kind of dive event that the dive industry should be proud of and I hope we all rally around Tim...

www.diveboat.com

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]