Los Angeles County Advanced Diver Program

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by chrisk on October 10, 2001 at 11:30:06:

In Reply to: Thanks for all your inputs but don't quite understand what 'mix' is? posted by Tim O'Rielly on October 10, 2001 at 08:47:44:

Tim,

I know you're getting a lot of good advice on here about about classes and I'm just going to take a minute to throw one more hat in the ring. L.A. County's Advanced Diver Program(ADP) is one of the most complete advanced programs that you can take advantage of. It's a reasonably priced program offering 10 weeks of instruction that will see you finish with both a NAUI Master diver,a County Advanced card, as well as a NAUI rescue for only $495. The best part about it is that you dive in a variety of conditions, always under instructor supervision and gain a fundamental knowledge base that most programs can't afford to offer. In addition to the 20+ ocean dives, you also hear weekly lectures from some of the most respected people in diving on a myriad of subjects, including Dr. Glenn Extrum and James Stewart, both DEMA Diving Hall of Fame memebers. It's a unique course that gives you a foundation to succeed in any dive path you may choose to follow.

There is a link diver.net for it. It's a great program that I recommend for anyone that is looking to become a sound diver.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]