diver.net

Re: IMHO - A few thoughts for the dive community to consider Continued...

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on June 28, 2006 at 17:18:56:

In Reply to: IMHO - A few thoughts for the dive community to consider Continued... posted by S Troy Bagwell on June 27, 2006 at 22:41:55:

Chris,

I reject your idea that I posted under a sockpuppet. You claim to indicate in a PM to me that your somehow or another found a "unique" key that my IT department includes in my e-mails and then somehow or another know which is my home computer and my office computer. However, where you got triped up is that the computer at my house is my wife's and her platform isn't supported in my office computer. Meaning that the 2 are completley different so there is no way possible for my wifes computer to have some unique key from my office. Trust me I've had the IT guys working on it for months so I can work from home.

That said, I've tried to thread a needle on this list. I largely impossed a self-imposed sebatical from this list and when I returned I went the extra mile to avoid inpolite postings, but yet some of you accused me of it irrespective. I raised an issue about a club that you are an officer of. Your friend Elaine too extraordinary exception to my thoughts, but despite the best efforts of some I didn't take the bait, I stayed above the frey, and many agreed with my analysis. In short, I took away the "MHK is mean defense" from you.

I'm saddened that you shoose to respond this way and I suspect this post will be edited in short order, but to those that still believe this to be a free and open forum, good luck.

BTW, Chris given the rampant sockpuppet contingency on this list, care to expose who else you've banned?

Later

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.