Re: California Wreck Diver's DIR Demo

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MikeR on September 21, 2001 at 09:38:09:

In Reply to: Re: California Wreck Diver's DIR Demo posted by MHK on September 20, 2001 at 15:19:52:

FYI... No two CWD wreck divers dive with the same gear config. in my experience. They do it their way, which at some point in history had a strategy attached to it (Which they're probably tired of arguing about). Some people like to haggle about gear and configs., but most just use the gear and skills as a means to an end. You might have a good chance at making converts if you were giving the gear away but otherwise, I don't know. I have never seen as much old gear concentrated on one place as I have on CWD trips. I've been thinking I could find a market for some of my gear that I "retired" 15 or 20 years ago. (Anybody interested in spare At-Pak parts?) Also, bringing the police might be a mistake and cut down on attendance with this crowd... All kidding aside, if we see the real you and you remember that most of the CWD guys travel under their own names it should be a good meeting. I'm looking forward to it.... Mike

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]